Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flower Home Decor Hop



Hello and welcome to the Flower Home Decor Hop. We hope you will leave here super inspired today!
We have 3 amazing sponsors today...
First up is Anna Fearer of More Paper Than Shoes she is offering a $20 gift certificate to her Etsy store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/morepaperthanshoes also please stop by her FB fan page and LIKE https://www.facebook.com/morepaperthanshoes
Next up is Creative Chaos that is offering a set of mixed holiday flowers you can stop by the Etsy store here www.etsy.com/shop/shannleffew2 and please stop by the FB fanpage and like here www.facebook.com/creativechaos
and last but not least is Scrapbook Stamp Society giving away 3 digi stamps.
 
 
My project for the hop is:
 
 
 
 
This shadow box I made for my daughter.
I made my own flowers because my friend did not send me any pink flowers.
oh well Mariah loved it and I hope you do too...
 
HAPPY HOPPIN!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you were inspired!  
 
Your next stop is:
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. wow, I know another teen who would love that--my daughter! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, I love your shadow box project!!
    beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are great! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Shadow box for your daughter. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I love the flowers. It was fun hoppin with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your daughter loves it.

    Robin
    scrapandchat.blogspot.com
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete